logo

Buses & Hotels for the Tax Day Tea Party in Washington

logo

We’ve received, easily, more than 1,000 emails during the past week regarding the new plans for a nationwide move on Washington on April 15th, 2010.

We’re putting together a team of volunteers to help sift through them, so if you’ve sent in an important email and have yet to get a reply, please know we’re trying to get to them all and we’re doing the best we can.

From what we can tell, it appears as though the majority of incoming emails are asking about logistics for travel and accommodations. This is most certainly being addressed and plans will be announced this coming week.

As in the case of September 12th, 2009, there will be a major nationwide effort to coordinate buses to and from the beltway on and around April 15th. We’re going to try our best to coordinate with as many regions and states as possible to insure there are buses coming from most major areas.

We will also be working with about five major hotels in the beltway to provide discounted room rates and blocks of rooms to be available.

All of these arrangements will be announced this coming week. I’m writing this Saturday update to let you know that it’s being worked on and we’re doing everything we can get it all up and running as soon as possible.

For Liberty,
-Eric Odom

11 Responses to “Buses & Hotels for the Tax Day Tea Party in Washington”

1. Howard Daniels Jr says:

August 15,I’m leaving Ct 5am with a car load .I was at Washington last July by car and it worked out fine.drove to the beltway and took the train in. HD.

2. Elaine says:

We will be leaving from the north area of Pittsburgh, Pa and are looking for bus arrangements. In Sept we traveled with a bus from Butler. They were great.

3. Evon Castaing says:

My husband and I are interested in attending both the 4/15/2010 rally in DC and also Beck’s 912′ers on 8/18/2010. We live in Yellville AR and would like to go on a bus this time(s). We drove on 9/12 (in an express van). The parking was non-existent. Everthing else was excellent.

Our nearest hook-up points would be either Mountain Home or Harrison. If anyone is getting a bus trip with hotel etc, please let me know.

thanks,

4. Joe and Lynn Pettrow says:

Are there any plans for RV caravans to D.C.? We would love to participate/ help organize one.
    We did the local one here in Denver and also Castle Rock this year but would like to do the “Big Enchelada” in D.C.

5. Barb says:

I booked everything by myself for the 9-12 march. I went to orbitz.com and got a great deal on tickets and a hotel. If you don’t want to wait for accomodations to be set up on this site, that is the way to go.

6. marilyn from Indy says:

I want to go to washington for the Washington on April 15th, 2010 rally
    How do i book the bus & accommodations trips/ for two of us.
    From Indianapolis,In

7. We are interested in going to the rally and the caucus and want to airline tickets so we need to know if we can get in to the caucus. We don’t want to pay to rebook the airline.. Jerry & Barbara

8. Diane says:

I have an RV and am wondering if they have been considered in the planning. For instance are there RV parks that will give discounts and what transportation options will be available from the RV parks to the Tea Party?

9. Barb says:

Me tooooooo both locations

10. Carmen Fructuoso says:

I would like information for both 4/15 and 8/28. I also have friends who are interested in joining the rallies. Thanks!

11. jcscuba says:

Please advise your readers of Glenn Becks call to We the People on August 28 at the Lincoln Memorial 2010. He plans a major protest and rally before the November elections. Jim