logo

Tea Party Wallpaper for iPhone

logo

…or iTouch.

Leslie Harrington, the graphics guru for the DontGo Movement, just finished a set of 8 different wallpaper designs for the iPhone or iTouch. Check them out here.

Using your device, just browse to www.taxdayteaparty.com/iphone and choose the image you would like to use. Save the image and set it as your wallpaper.

Need a quick tutorial on saving images via iPhone or iTouch? Here ya go!

-Eric Odom

9 Responses to “Tea Party Wallpaper for iPhone”

1. MARCY says:

I was amazed how this turned out to be in California,I didn’t think so many will show up,I couldn’t ,but I followed the coverage,It is about time to put a stop at this crazy spending specially in CA, so much unemployment I include myself and my husband,we don’t have health coverage,altough we paid taxes,but I guess we will continue to do so,unless this movement keeps growing,I pray to that,and kudos to the organizers.

2. charlie says:

lets make the next one on the fourth of july when people have a day off
    i would think it could be ten times as big
    i had to work and wish i could have been to a tea party

3. [...] Find the tea party closest to you! [...]

4. Melba Ford says:

Thank God, the people just may be getting it. I just read a book by Peter Eric Hendrickson (Cracking the Code) I would dare anyone that really wants to know the truth about our tax code to read that book and Uplolding the Law. Being armed with the truth gives courage and not fear. Freedom is not free.
    Melba

5. Eddie Taunton says:

Fellow TeaParty Participants
    The Tax Day Tea Party is just the beginning. We must unite and continue to make our voices heard if we are to make a difference. Contact your elected representatives and vote them out of office if they fail to heed our message. The next few years will be some of the most perilous this nation has faced. We now have enemies within our nation who are as dangerous as our external enemies. We are dealing with a prolonged failure of our elected officials to represent the interests of the citizens and a failure of the honest, hard working, Christian citizens to hold those same elected officials accountable. Government has grown and gradually taken our freedoms since FDR. The present condition of this nation is not the fault of any one party. However, the current Democratic leadership believes they have a mandate to finish the job and destroy this nation once and for all. Working together, we can and will foil their plans. We must be vigilant, we must pray and our voices must be heard. I pray for the sake of our children and grandchildren this will be enough. If not, we may be called upon for even greater sacrifice in the future.

6. karen says:

You must not be watching Fox News Channel, the only media telling the truth anymore.

7. MARCY says:

I hope we amount something with this protest,I for one really hope our voices to be heard,but I still don’t see any of the American media even mentioning this event,surprise,surprise!.

8. stewlew says:

T-shirt idea based on The One’s comments to the financial institutions.
    “Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn’t buying that.”
    and
    “My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks”
    How about a t-shirt with pitchforks that have tax forms on them with the slogan
    “My pitchfork will defend our liberties, not our government.”

9. The tea party photo I made for Community Color works well as a background image or as wallpaper.

I hope there isn’t a law against using tax forms as napkins.